Book Now



What happens if something in my unit breaks during my stay or I need something?

We do have an on-site property manager available to attend to any issues or needs. You will find the contact information in the information book in your unit.

We are a big group and need more than one crockpot, do you have extras?

Yes, we do have several extra crockpots. Please ask the property manager upon arrival for an additional crockpot.

Do you decorate the units for Christmas and does that include a Christmas tree?

Yes, at Christmas time all units are festively decorated which includes a Christmas tree in each unit.

We have a reservation over the Fourth of July, do you have a firework show?

Yes, we do provide a fantastic firework show for our guests who are staying July 4th. Kimberling City will also have a display sometime that week.

Do you offer Trip Insurance?

We do offer trip insurance through Rental Guardian. Please learn more about their policies here: Play Travel Protection. If you would like to purchase a policy, please contact reservations or go to Please note: Trip Insurance is non-refundable. Cancel for Any Reason Protection can only be purchased at the time of booking for 15 days after booking. Standard Protection can be purchased up to 30 days before check-in.